Celerium Inc. has created an initiative called the CMMC Academy which is focused on helping U.S. DOD suppliers (both prime contractors and subcontractors) learn more about the DOD compliance program called “Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification” (CMMC).
As part of our initiative, the CMMC Academy (the “Academy”) will provide webinars and briefings or events. The Academy may also have an associated website with additional information for suppliers pertaining to CMMC. It is our intention that most of the Academy material (website information and webinars) will be free. However, it may be the case that selected briefings or events will be subject to an attendance fee.
Celerium reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny access to and/or use of the Site or Services to any applicant for any reason.
Areas of the Site or Services may include use of a promotional message box or other promotional messaging, where we may share information concerning upcoming briefings, webinars or introduce our Services or solutions that may be relevant and of interest to you. Being exposed to such promotional messages is a condition of accessing the Site and/or Services.
You agree that from time to time the Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including without limitation: (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance that we may undertake from time to time; or (iii) causes beyond our control, whether or not foreseeable.
"Celerium Content" means the Content we create or have created for us, and which we upload to the Site and/or Services.
"Third-party Content" means Content created by a third party that is uploaded to the Site and/or Servicers or information that is in the public domain which we display on our Site and/or Services. Unless otherwise specified, Celerium does not pre-screen, edit or fact-check Third-party Content. Third-party Content also includes the statements made by parties other than Celerium found in our articles or videos.
We reserve the right to remove and permanently delete any Content from the Site and/or Services without notice.
Celerium, its potential advertisers, sponsors and licensors, as the case may be, own all right, title and interest, including all worldwide intellectual property rights in: the Site and/or Services, and the organization, compilation, look and feel of the Site and/or Services, advertisements appearing on or linked to or from the Site or Services, trademarks, service marks and logos contained on the Site or Services and all other code, scripts, data and meta data appearing on, or incidental to the storage and display of the Content. The Site and all Content, including the layout and display features of User Content, and the layout and design of any public information that we display are collectively referred to as "the IP."
You may access and use the IP solely for your own internal business and non-commercial use. You may not transfer, assign, sell, sublicense or re-license this right of access and use to anyone without our prior written consent. This right of access and use does not convey any ownership rights whatsoever; it is merely a limited personal license exclusive to you and to you only.
Content that is dated is current only as of that date. All of the IP, unless otherwise noted, is under copyright to Celerium or its Third-party Content providers. You may not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary right notice incorporated in or accompanying the IP, without our prior written consent.
You may not sell, publish, distribute, retransmit, rearrange, modify, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, broadcast, sell, license, provide others with access to the Site or Services, or otherwise exploit the IP without our prior written consent.
No Content on our site may be scrubbed, framed, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, scraped, harvested, spidered and/or exploited in any way, including by email or other electronic means for commercial use without proper license agreements with Celerium. Such use of the Content is considered theft and may be subject to prosecution. You agree not to create abstracts from, scrape, harvest or extract, or display headlines from our Content for use on another website or service. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
- Third-party Links, and Links to Celerium’s Site or Services from third parties. We may provide links to other websites or resources over which Celerium does not have control ("External websites"). Such links do not constitute an endorsement by Celerium of those External websites. Celerium is providing these links to you only as a convenience. Your use of External website is subject to the terms of service and privacy policies located on the linked External website.
- User Feedback and Other Information Submitted to Celerium. Users may submit feedback, ideas, questions, responses to surveys or questionnaires, contests, rankings of the site or Content, and the like (collectively, “Feedback”) to Celerium. Any and all Feedback provided by you with respect to the Site or Services will be the property of Celerium. You hereby assign to Celerium all right, title and interest worldwide in such Feedback and any and all related intellectual property rights therein, and you agree to assist Celerium, at Celerium’s expense, in perfecting and enforcing any such rights.
- User Account Registration and Security; Termination of User Account. In order to access and use the Services, you must register by creating a User account which will require you to provide certain registration information which must be accurate and kept updated (“Registration Information”). You will also create login credentials by selecting a password and providing an email address.
If your access to any Service has been provided by or through a third party (e.g., your employer or an administrator of a community hub) (each a “Client”), such Client may have provided us with information about you such as your name, email address, IP address, etc., so that we may provide you with access to such Service.
- Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through the Site or Services is made available solely for general information purposes only and does not constitute specific, legal or other advice or recommendations. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Site and Services may include Content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other Content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Celerium. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Indemnification, Disclaimer of Warranty, Limitation of Remedies.
By accessing Celerium’s Site and/or submitting User Content to any of Celerium’s Site you agree that you will:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CELERIUM NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CELERIUM MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER CELERIUM NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH CELERIUM REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, CELERIUM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CELERIUM, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON ANY OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF CELERIUM WAS INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NEITHER CELERIUM NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, and REPRESENTATIVES, THIRD- PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR MORE THAN AN AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00). THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Prohibited Use of the Site or Services. You may not use the Site or Services in violation of applicable laws or in violation of our or any third party’s IP or other proprietary or legal rights. You further agree that you will not, directly or indirectly, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt or allow others to attempt to discover the underlying computer code for the Site; or attempt to probe, scan or test the security measures on the Site or any Celerium system or network and/or attempt to identify system vulnerabilities or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the Site.
You further agree that you shall not:
(i) violate or attempt to violate any security and access control provisions implemented in or in connection with the Site, Services or Content; or do anything to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of Site or Services, display of the Content, or the use of the Site by other Users;
(ii) log in with a password not assigned to you or access Content not intended for you;
(iii) forge any of the header information in any posting or tamper with the TCP/IP packet header; or
(iv) use the Site to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
You are also prohibited from:
impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity; committing fraud;
allowing a third party to access the Content under your account;
entering false or misleading information on any forms requesting information from you, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses or misleading others as to the origins of your communications;
tricking, defrauding, deceiving or misleading the Site or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive information;
making improper use of the Site, Services or support services or submitting false reports of abuse or misconduct;
creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as "spam," to other users or members of the Academy or otherwise interfering with other users’ or members’ enjoyment of Site or Services;
disparaging, tarnishing, or otherwise harming, in Celerium’s sole opinion, Celerium, the Academy, the Site or Services and/or any of their Users;
disseminating or transmitting viruses, worms, Trojan horses, RATs, keyboard loggers, time bombs, spyware, adware, cancelbots, passive collection mechanisms, or any other malicious or invasive code or program, or upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices;
reverse engineering, decompiling, reverse assembling, modifying or attempting to discover any software (source code or object code) that the Site creates to generate web pages or any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site;
except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, using or launching, developing or distributing any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or "bot"), cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Site or uses or launches any unauthorized script or other software;
accessing or searching or attempting to access or search the Site by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through the currently available, published interfaces that are provided by Celerium (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us;
covering or obscuring any notice, banner, advertisement or other branding on the Site; or
selling access to the Site or any part thereof other than through a mechanism approved by Celerium; or interfering with or disrupting (or attempting to do so) the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Site or Services.
You are also prohibited from:
including any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference or physical handicap;
including hateful, profane, obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language;
defaming, libeling, ridiculing, mocking, disparaging, threatening, harassing, intimidating or abusing anyone;
promoting violence, illegal drug use, or substance abuse or describing how to perform a violent act, use illegal drugs or abuse other substances;
violating the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any person, or promoting illegal activity;
This list of prohibitions and requirements above is illustrative and not intended to be complete or exclusive. Celerium reserves the right to prohibit your access to the Site and/or Services for any action that Celerium, in its sole judgment, determines to be inappropriate or disruptive to the Site, Services or to any other User.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS CELERIUM AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY CELERIUM AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER CELERIUM OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Celerium reserves the right to moderate or review User Content; however, the foregoing prohibitions do not impose on Celerium, and Celerium does not assume any obligation, to monitor or remove any Content. By using the Site, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Your access to the Site is undertaken at your own risk and Celerium is not responsible for any offensive or otherwise objectionable materials in the Content.
- Modification or Termination of Site, Services or Content. Celerium reserves the right to modify the Site, and the Content at any time, without notice to you. Celerium also reserves the right to terminate, in whole or in part, the Site, and the Content, without notice to you. UPON ANY TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION, ANY INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT MAY NO LONGER BE ACCESSED BY YOU. Furthermore, we will have no obligation to maintain any information stored in our database related to your account or to forward any information to you or any third party.
- General. Celerium controls and operates these Site from its headquarters in the State of California in the United States of America. It makes no representation that the Content is appropriate or will be available for use in locations other than the United States. If you use these Site from outside California or the United States, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries in relation to the Content.