What You'll Learn
- Describe the CMMC Model, the 17 Maturity Level 1 Practices and supporting documentation
Define and differentiate between FCI, CTI, COTS and CUI
- Apply best practices to guide and help your organization gain CMMC Level 1 certification and tailor your approach to accommodate different environments
- Define, examine, and self-evaluate practice sufficiency, implementation and performance
- Differentiate methods of defining maturity of practice, including: Adequacy – Do we have the right information? and Sufficiency – Do we have enough data?
- Prepare for a CMMC Maturity Level 1 assessment using the recommended 4 phase CMMC Assessment Methodology
- Clearly understand CMMC practice objectives, scoping/assessment boundaries, validation criteria, types of objective evidence required, what assessors are looking for, who assessors want to talk to, and the types of questions that may be asked.
- Practice using CMMC Maturity Level 1 Mock Assessment scenarios