Today we're excited to announce the launch of our first CMMC Insights Course! This course, created by the CMMC Academy team, is for companies that contract with the U.S. Department of Defense, GSA, Department of Homeland Security, and/or other U.S. government agencies and may be required to be CMMC certified.
The first course is for companies seeking CMMC Level 1 certification and provides a lot of great foundational information about CMMC. A CMMC Level 3 course for government contractors will be available in July 2021.
Celerium launched our CMMC Academy initiative in January 2020 as a way to help defense suppliers navigate the CMMC requirements. Since then, we've become an official Licensed Partner Publisher (LPP) and Licensed Training Provider (LTP) with the CMMC Accreditation Body, and we use the insights we gain in our CMMC Academy materials.
The CMMC Insights Level 1 Course provides a learning portal to help government contractors prepare for CMMC Level 1 reviews by authorized CMMC Assessors.
- Rich educational and insightful material will help companies prepare for a CMMC Level 1 assessment.
- Comprehensive instructional material spans eight modules covering the foundations of CMMC and the Level 1 practices and requirements. This is on-demand (no live instructor) and can be completed in 7-10 hours.
- Online-only course with no live instructor, so it can be completed as is convenient. The online course is available for one year after purchase.
- Advanced CMMC Level 1 Self-Assessment Tool helps identify gaps and track progress.
- Advanced CMMC Level 1 Reference Guide helps provide more information and reference material.
Taking this course will enhance understanding of CMMC foundations and Level 1 practices and help increase preparedness for an official CMMC assessment.
CMMC Insights is an online-only course with no live instructor, so it can be completed at your own pace. The online course is available for one year after purchase.