Anxiety over cybersecurity is growing in many small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Companies with 5 to 99 employees are categorized as small businesses, and those with 100 to 499 are classified as medium-sized entities.
Threat actors find these SMBs an attainable target because of their under-investment in cybersecurity and their shortage of skilled cyber-defense resources. Ransomware attacks are the most common cyber threats to SMBs, and companies with fewer than 250 employees receive the highest rate of targeted malicious emails.
According to a recent Forbes article: “Advances in technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) have enabled malicious actors to become more sophisticated in their techniques, allowing them to carry out attacks on a much wider scale than ever before. Unfortunately, small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are now becoming their target of choice.”
Managed Service Providers (MSPs) can help SMBs truly fortify their cyber defenses by partnering with Celerium.
Celerium offers MSPs a portfolio of resources -- from our SaaS-based solution that delivers 100% cyber threat detection and blocking -- to our guides and educational offerings that help MSP clients achieve compliance with cybersecurity regulations.
You can also check out the various MSP resources we have.
- The Complete MSP Cybersecurity Primer
- Celerium MSP Frequently Asked Questions
- CDN Network Defender Fact Sheet
- The Cyber Threat and Municipal Governments: Data from the Field
- Defending SMBs Against Cyber Attacks
- What Our MSP Partners are Saying
- Sample MSP Client Reports
- Defending the SMB Community
- How CDN Network Defender Identifies Bad IPs